Wesley College Tailgating Policy
For Homecoming Weekend, special Tailgating and game package deals will be available. Please visit www.weare.wesley.edu/tailgating for information.
Welcome Wesley Wolverine Fans! We hope you enjoy the pre-game tradition of tailgating in a safe and responsible manner. We hope you will enjoy time before the game to catch up with old friends and alumni and then join us on the field as the Wolverines continue the winning football tradition. The following policies are in place for the protection of our fans and neighbors and the enjoyment of all participants before and immediately after the game.
- Tailgate begins at 10:00 am. Vehicles will be permitted to be in the designated area promptly at 10:00 am.
- There is a fee of $20.00 per vehicle to use the tailgating area. This charge covers the cost for Safety Officers and Dover Police Officers.
- The tailgating area is only for those 21 years of age and over, with the exception of minors accompanied by an adult. Proper identification is required. Alcoholic beverages may not be consumed outside of the designated tailgate area.
- All beverages are limited to those contained in plastic or cans – no glass bottles or containers, funnels or similar devices. Kegs, other large source containers and drinking games are not permitted.
- Vehicles in the tailgate area do not have “in and out” privileges.
- Tailgaters are responsible for keeping their tailgate area clean and leaving the area in good condition. Each vehicle is to receive a garbage bag to deposit all trash and recyclables before leaving.
- Tailgaters are not permitted on the softball field (in the dugouts), allowed on the CCHS field or on Synagogue property. Please respect our neighbors at all times.
- The tailgate area will close 15 minutes prior to kick-off. Our security must be able to focus all of their attention inside the stadium during game time. The area re-opens after the conclusion of the game and remains open until 6:30 p.m. We appreciate your assistance in being cleaned up and ready to depart.
- We want everyone to enjoy themselves, responsibly. The College does reserve the right to ask someone to leave the area if they fail to comply or become disruptive. This is out of respect to all present.
- During homecoming weekend Wesley College has arranged for Dover Police Officers along with Wesley Security personnel to help manage the tailgate area and ensure a safe environment for all participants. For all sporting events, participants in the tailgate area are subject to city codes for behavior.