Dover, Del. - The Wolverines now 4-0 overall and 1-0 in the NJAC move to No. 8 in the NCAA Division III Rankings as they head into week five to take on No. 15 Ranked Salisbury.
This past weekend the Wolverines opened conference play agaisnt the Rowan Profs with a win 21-20. To help the team move to No. 8 was Jon Mullin who went 15-20 with 142 yards and 2 touchdowns. Marcellus Pack ran for a season high of 58-yards on 12 rushes and scored his second touchdown of the season. Ruhann Peele lead the way in receptions with 9 for 113 yards and a touchdown, while Corterris Simpson caught 4 passes with a touchdown. Defensively Will Scott had 9 tackles including a sack, Shymere Vessels had 5 tackles and assisted on 4 others and Dante Daniels was part of 7 tackles, including a sack. Nick Bruhn had a good day, going 3 for 3 in extra points.
Wesley College Football is the only football program in the NJAC to be ranked in the top 10 with 876 points. Below are where the Wolverines currently rank in the NJAC Individual rankings.
Current NJAC Leaders
- Rushing - Abe Mansaray (#6)
- Passing AVG/G - David Marrocco (#6), Jon Mullin (#7)
- Passing Efficiency - Jon Mullin (#1), David Marrocco (#3)
- Receptions/Game - Ruhann Peele (#1)
- Receiving YDS/G - Ruhann Peele (#1)
- Total Offense - Jon Mullin (#6), David Marrocco (#8)
- Scoring (TD) - Ruhann Peele (#1), Marcellus Pack (T11)
- Scoring (Kick) - Nick Bruhn (#1)
- Punt Return Avg - Corterris Simpson (#4)
- All Purpose - Ruhann Peele (#2)
- Tackles - Dante Daniel (#3), Shymere Vessels (T#9)